Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 8, 2016

Victoria's Secret Body Mists @ Xpressions Style

Made these purchase in March and April 2016. I have done so because they were on sale at Xpressions Style. I think it is still on sale until now. The reason for it in being discounted amount is this is the last batch of Victoria's Secret on old package. If you will visit their stores across UAE they are now selling Victoria's Secret Fantasy Lines in new packaging and in higher price. So some shops who still have the old packaging now wants to finished them off from their shelves.
Victoria's Secret Fantasy Body Mists retail at Xpressions Style for 39.75AED per bottle. But while on promotion you can get 3 pieces of only 99AED. And if you will visit their website and order from there you can have the 3 bottles for only 85AED this is the website Xpressions Style. I stocked up not because I'm obsessed with it but I found out that body mist or perfume are better in keeping the flat in smelling good. As well as the clothes, curtains, pillows and bed sheets.
If money is not an issue I would have taken all the Sheer Love and Love Addict variants but unfortunately my budget says NO. So I just got at least 9 bottles in different variants. If at the end of April some are still left and still on sale then its meant for me to purchase again. But if not then I'll just move on to other brands in the market but of course I'll choose those affordable ones or which would be on sale price.

No comments:

Post a Comment