Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Goodbye #35: Grab Black DressπŸ‘‹πŸ½

I got this Grab black dress in 2009 and it's 2016 until now I do not know from which country Grab brand came from. I'm trying to ask Google but it is giving me different answers entirely not related to the Grab brand at all. I'm trying to ask Google because it is actually a good brand of clothing. As of the price range well we all know nothing is inexpensive in UAE right? I can't remember how much I paid for this little black dress but I surely got it on sale. It used to be available in Safeer Mall but it has been pulled out maybe it does not sell well.
They say every woman should have at least one little black dress. Do you think so? Because I don't. I got it because black used to be my favorite color. But then its hard to maintain its color the same as white. I don't know what you call it but whenever I wash black clothes there seems to be small white particles all over it. Therefore making it not my favorite clothing at all. Wore it a few times then let it rest at the back of my closet. And since I vow to have a minimalist and frugal lifestyle I'm checking my clothing one by one and seriously asking myself if I still need it or do I love it? Or does it gives me happiness? Well if all the answers are NO then it has to go.
I like it for having pockets. It is hard to find dresses with pockets. But then wearing a dress is no longer my thing and even if I wanted to the situation does not match for it. And since I gained weight there are body parts the seems to look ridiculous and not appropriate with my height and body built. My belly seems to be bigger than my bossom. While my arms are so huge that looks irritatingly distracting. Honestly I'm finding it hard nowadays to dress up without looking like Garfield. As much as I want to look like Audrey Hepburn but I've got a body like a sumo wrestler. Sad. Just sad.
That will be all for today.
I still have other dresses that I will let go of but I will try to at least wear them for one last time. Take a photo with it as memento. Till my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment