Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Goodbye #37: Lee Cooper Green πŸ‘–

One of the dozen jeans I purchased from Dubai Outlet Mall last June 2015. I always wanted to have a green jeans and I do not even know why? Green is not even my favorite color. I bought this jeans not because I need it. Just because I wanted a green jeans. Such a shallow reason no? Besides I got it for no more than 30AED. Splash in Dubai Outlet Mall used to have a promo that you will get 2 free items when you purchase 5 items. 

But owning a green jeans did not change anything in my life. It did not bring happiness. Instead it just occupied a space in my small closet. I wore it for only a few times. I can't wear it in the office of course. Wearing it outside I can't find a suitable top or shoes to match with it. So green jeans is not for me. I'm thanking it for the experience but now it has to go away. Someone else might need it and might be able to rock it confidently more than I do. 

That's all for now. Now I will come back again to share about things I purged. I may be doing one item at a day which is quite slow but at least I am not satisfied with the results. There are now free spaces in the tiny flat that used to be crowded with little stuff. Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment