Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 4, 2013

French, why you so hard to learn?

I love hearing French language.
I love watching French Films.
I want to go to France.
I wish I can find a job in France.

But then, learning the French language is so hard.
Unlike Spanish or Italian.
The pronounciation is entirely different.
No matter how many movies I watch I just can't get it.
Maybe if I will live there then I'll be forced to really learn.

French movies that I'll never forget TAXI [1 to 4] and The extra ordinary adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec both were from Luc Besson. The first french director/writer I have known after watching Professional (Leon) of Jean Reno & Natalie Portman.

Well. I just hope one day, I will be able to visit the "romantic city" of Paris. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment