Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I love Leather!

Since I got this leather wallet from Fossil; I fell in love with it. I fell in love that I wanted to collect leather stuff. But I cannot afford to go after the high end brands. Since I will be going to Milan very, very soon I am searching the google as to where I can find leather stuffs that won't cost a fortune. I found some but they did not say the cost of the products available. I really have to look for myself then. Will I be successful with my search? Or will I come back here empty handed?

I badly wanted to post photos along with whatever I blog about. But the internet here at the office won't allow me to do so. I don't even have internet. I am just using my colleague's log on whenever I want to write something.

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment