Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Do having a husband/wife is the most important thing?

One of the reasons why I am not using my facebook account anymore (aside from it is getting so boring and nosy) is people that I met in elementary, high school, college, work or neighbors and even some relatives do keep asking around the same questions. One of them is "why you are still single?" answering them will just encourage them to ask more questions. I stopped talking to my colleagues too as to block them from asking me personal questions.

When I joined the company some 6 years ago, most of us are all single then one by one all of them got married. I think right now there are only 2 of us who are not yet married. Some colleagues are not yet married but they do have kids. I am sick and tired of answering their questions. They should not even asking me about stuff that I do not want to talk about.

WHY DO THEY WANT TO KNOW ANYWAY? It is okay if they do care but most of the time they just want something to talk about. Of course, nobody wants to be lonely. Nobody wants to grow old alone. All of us are waiting/wishing/hoping to find that perfect someone. But do all of us are meant to find that perfect someone? Do all of us have will find our soulmate? I do not know how many times I discussed with my very close friends that at this age it is hard to find "real man".

Need to go now.. Will continue my story some other time..

No comments:

Post a Comment