Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tourist Visa in Italy only 2 days processing

Yes! That is how long it will take for you to have your tourist visa in Italy.
I applied thru VFS in Dubai and I got the surprised of my life when I got the visa in only 2 DAYS! They told me to wait at least 2 weeks. All over the internet people says 2 to 3 weeks so when I received the message after 2 days negative thoughts/feelings came over me instead of good ones. Somehow this boost my confidence; next time around no more fears/worries for me, if I want to apply for a visa in another country. I hope this experience of mine will encourage all of you who wants to apply to just go ahead and apply for it. The granted me 20 days of tourist visa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment