Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Current Brands I'm Using

I still have so many items that I would like to share with all of you. Why am I doing so? Well even here in the Middle East the price of gasoline became high. And expect the prices of other goods to follow. I personally don't like it but then just like the rest there is nothing I can do about it but just take it or leave it. Even if the cost of living is so high that it's hard for all to make ends meet BUT still we are all consumer. We all have to eat. We all buy cosmetics. And women like me still buy make up. We still have other needs. 

What I am doing is to keep on looking in the market for the items that would cost less than the other brands we all know. And I want to share them more of public awareness that a certain product exists. No photos for me to share now but here are some affordable brands that I'm using and they are available in UAE Market. I think blogs help as sometime we will not just pick up a brand that we don't know about. When we shop we usually go for brands that we trust. We trust because we had been using it since forever or we see them all the time in advertisements. Or personally recommended by a friend. Blogs introduces us to many brands we don't know exists and actually good. Brands that will not pay for advertisements so they can keep their prices low. Since ads can cost a fortune.

Daiso ~ this is a Japanese shop that we can all compare to a Dollar Store. As much as I can I am writing posts about items that I purchased from them. I know there are still people who are skeptical to use Daiso products but please at least try as I am a living proof that not because they are cheap means they are harmful. I had been shopping to since late last year and it helps to stretch my budget. 

Byphasse ~ it is a Spanish brand of cosmetics that happens to be so affordable and in Dubai it is available in the Tati Shop. Unfortunately there's only one Tati Shop and it is in Mirdif City Centre. I don't know if there are any plans of expansion. I hope so.

Nectar of Nature ~ it is a French brand of affordable cosmetics and available in Carrefour across the UAE. So far the items I tried are water mist, wax strips and body washes. So far so good.

Now to get the best deal I usually buy when there is an on going promo or sale. But not with Daiso. They'll never go on sale as their prices are already the cheapest in the market. Even though I am enjoying these brands for now I will still try to look for cheaper brands if ever there is. And expect me to share them all with you. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to leave me a comment if there is any questions or suggestions. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment