Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Daiso Haul Part 8

I keep on saying that I am broke. I will not spend anymore. I will first finish whatever products I have on hand. Which takes up much of the space in the tiny room. But then I visited Daiso in Dubai Mall and my plans of not spending dirhams anymore flew out of the window. But still I'd like to think that I am a smart spender. Because I did not buy items that would cost me an arm and leg. And even though I hoarded a little these items would last for months. Maybe until next year just before they expired. Isn't it one of the things smart spender do? When there is an item that you always use and they are on sale better buy it in bulk if you can. 
 
I love Daiso Dubai Mall because I think it is the only Daiso in UAE that keeps on selling new products. This time I got myself Daiso Almond Peeling Gel and Daiso Lemon Peeling Gel as can be seen in this photo:
Peeling Gels! I bought myself 6 pieces each because I know once the stocks are finished it will take time for Daiso to replenish. A tube costs only 7.00AED and contains 100grams. And for those who wants to know what is peeling gel is, it is a gentle exfoliator. I would like to say that this is big in Asia but the none of my friends and family knows about it. Even in my loop in Social Media are pretty clueless about it. So much for me for saying about it being a BIIIGGGG thing! Well maybe for those who are updated about beauty products.

I was about to say that there is no counterpart of it in western products. But then this has the same function with western facial scrubs. Peeling Gel and Facial Scrub both do the same job of skin exfoliation. But just made of different ingredients. Both I'd say are gentle on the skin. But I'm sticking around to this Daiso product because of the price. I ain't going to spend a fortune again for another product. 
Daiso Peeling Gels are available in 2 variants. Daiso Almond Peeling Gel and Daiso Lemon Peeling Gel. I know there are still some people who would not give a Daiso product a chance just because of the price and they think it will ruin their skin or something. I hope you guys will change your mind and give it a try. This has been my nth Daiso product and so far so good. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment