Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, August 10, 2015

There's no excellent beauty products.. yet!

I am working in a customer service industry that being said even if we know in ourselves that we are giving our best to the clients does not mean that they can call us (customers) excellent or even give us praises. The only time that they might do so is when we go out from what are expected from us. And so whenever I write a review/feedback to whatever beauty product I am using so far only a few I had been called the best but usually for the lame reasons.

There will never be an 'excellent' beauty product as long as the product just delivers what it is meant to be and most of the time they tend to promise heaven and earth and yet under delivered. So most of the time I'll just use the word 'okay' or 'good enough' in each of them.

As a customer I am not hard to please. As long as it is affordable. Easily available. Does not harm the skin. But as much as I am easy to please does not mean it is easy to earn my loyalty. The best customers in the world are the repeat customers. Those who keeps coming back. But there will always be a brand that will challenge an existing brands when it comes to affordability and availability. That's the reason why I don't really stick to one brand. Not unless they can offer something that others cant.

Just sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment