Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Empties Part 3

It has been a long time since the last time I have written a post. Well life has been harder since July. Company owners decided to apply for ISO Certification. Well I am not against it but for those who are working in an ISO certified company knows that there's too much documents needed for it. I have gotten busier than ever that I don't even have time to share a favorite song like I used to do. Plus July weather was unbelievably so hot. That I don't know anymore what to do. If you are in a cold weather just put on layers of clothing and walk a lot and you'll be fine but in extremely hot weather like this all I can think about is staying in the shower the whole day if possible. Even with umbrella while walking outside was not enough. I don't even want to cook not because laziness creeping up but every time I want to cry and just run away from here as it is so damn hot in the kitchen too. Feels like I'm inside a big oven. Weather is the main reason why I'm wishing to land a job somewhere cold. But still lady luck hasn't smiled on me yet on that area. 

Moving on.. Today I'll be sharing the 3rd part of my empties post. Before I don't really pay attention that much in whatever I was using (cosmetics) only last year when I started observing closely and noting down if there will be at least changes depending on what I was trying to achieve.
From left to right: Olay Refreshing Toner, Bioderma Face Wash and Clearasil Face Wash.
Clearasil Face Wash ~ this is affordable and easily available. I used this at that time I was desperate to find a cure for my whiteheads. Yes I thought it can be cured. I read a lot and some says that whitehead is also an acne so I treated it as one. People who are acne prone uses oil free products even on facial wash. And so did I hoping to see some results. I use nose strips on regular basis but of course it came to a point that I don't want to do it anymore and I searched for a permanent solution. I'm sorry if you landed here in my post hoping to see an in depth reviews of the products but I don't have. It is not my forte and I even lack in writing skills. I'm just listening to my pocket and my skin. As of this Clearasil Face Wash all I can say is it is really good as it does not irritate the skin. It does not hurt the skin. It does not have a scent. Cleans properly. But as of my whiteheads it did not help me at all. I did not notice any difference. It was good that it did not aggravate it but it did not lessen them either. And for that reason that I decided to try an oil free facial wash in the first place. Did not repurchase and moved on to another brand.
Olay Refreshing Toner ~ it a very affordable alcohol free toner in the market. I tried it as aside from my concern regarding my whiteheads I also started taking care of my aging and dry skin. It has been said that using Alcohol Free products will be a big help in maintaining the moisture of the skin. But honestly I tried so many toners hoping one of them might miraculously help in lessening the whiteheads but to no avail. I spent a fortune before it finally dawned on me that no facial wash or cleanser in the world not even a toner that can help with making those white bumps vanish! Nose strip is the only way. Meaning I clean my face everyday but without using a nose strip then it will not be gone. Olay Refreshing Toner is true to its name. Using it feels like your skin being refresh as it has a cooling sensation. Does not dry out the skin as it is alcohol free. I did not repurchase because of the reason that I can't stand the smell of it.
Bioderma Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel ~ and because Bioderma Micelle Solution is so good that I went ahead and purchase other Bioderma products I can find. If I were to compare Bioderma to other quite known French brands then this line is affordable. But then according to my financial status it is still expensive. I bought the items with my eyes closed thinking it is worth it if it will help my skin to get better. This Bioderma Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel is created for combination/oily skin yay that's me! It is also oil free which is advisable for acne prone skin. And I think one more selling point of this is being suitable to sensitive skin. I'm sorry but I will be just repeating the words I have written above about Clearasil. The only difference is Bioderma is Paraben Free compared to Clearasil. But then I don't really care about Parabens. I have tons of products at home with Parabens and I'm still alive and kicking. Bioderma is a good face wash. No scent at all. Gentle on the skin. Cleans properly. Just leaning on the expensive side. And how about the whiteheads? If I will stumble upon a product that will help me about whiteheads to the point that I can give the nose strips for good then I'll be jumping with joy and might write about it daily no matter how busy I am.

Overall the above products are good only if you are looking for something to clean your face. If there is a specific problem in your skin then you must use a separate product designed for it. That's all  and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment