Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fino Leatherware License Card Holder

Fino Leatherware License Card Holder
Price: 595.00PHP @ Fino MOA
Made in Philippines
Good morning/good evening guys wherever you are. Well I had been checking my stats and I have seen that some who dropped by are people who are looking for information about Fino Leatherware. For those who doesn't know Fino is a Philippine brand of leather goods. They had been around for 2 decades if I am not mistaken. You can check them on FacebookInstagram or just visit their website.

I came to know about this brand a little late and I'm already here in the Middle East. Fino License Card Holder is the 3rd Fino product I own. What I love about Fino is they offer small leather goods in different colors. I visited some leather shops in the UAE and I'd say only Fino has this license card holder. If ever that others might have then expect it to be in black or brown color only. Price starts from 195.00PHP (keychain). Guys I'm sorry but I have to go now and I don't have much to share with you. If you have any questions just leave me a comment and I'll try to answer them. Okay? Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment