Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Goodbye #69: Sutla Green Peeling Oil

One of the many whitening products I purchased in the past. I know deep in my heart whitening products does not really work but I bought a lot as to try it out. Does it makes sense to you? You know, better to regret trying it out than never at all and keep on wondering later.
 
This is not available in physical stores in UAE and I got it from an online seller. I cannot remember the price anymore nor the steps that she told me how to use it. I followed those steps but nothing happened. That I have given up on it then kept it hoping one day it might be useful to me. That day never came. So I found it again and it goes straight to the dust bin. At least after I took the photo.
 
Remember the Minimalist Mantra: Have nothing in your home that doesn't have a value. To be honest this path to minimalism is not an easy one. I had been doing it since last year but still I haven't reach my goal.
That will be all for today. Thanks for dropping by. And lastly even though my journey is a slow one I believe one day I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment