Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, March 31, 2017

Goodbye #81: Rimmel Primer and Foundation

It was an impulse purchase from 2015 or 2016. It is the major reason why I am avoiding sales associates like a plague. Because I am too stupid and they can easily talk me out into buying. I visited Xpressions in Safeer Mall with the intention of buying primer only. But alas SA said I would actually save money if I will buy a combo of primer and foundation. I got it for only 55AED.
I bought it even if I actually hate foundation. They always feel heavy on the skin and cant hide the fact that I have whiteheads on my nose. Something I had to live with everyday. That being said I used the primer twice. While the foundation only one. Now I have to get rid of it. It comes in a box which currently lost along with my other stash. I don't have the time yet to sort them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment