Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, March 17, 2017

Goodbye #72: Splash Pink Dress

Minimalist Mantra: Everything inside your house should be something useful to you. If they are not, time to let go. So here I am with another Goodbye Post. I am now saying goodbye to my beloved pink dress from Splash.
 
I have this in my closet for the last 8 years but I never had a chance to wear this much again. For one I keep on gaining weight due to lack of discipline in eating and exercising. And more often than not I am too lazy to shave my legs. So there is no way for this to stay longer in my place.
Maybe it will really take me until the end of this year to totally clean up my space because I can't help to have new purchases again due to my weight concerns. But I have to stay positive and be motivated to achieve the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment