Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 27, 2017

Goodbye #78: Sutla Flawless Facial Cleanser

Maybe this one came from the set of Sulta Flawless Whitening. I am not so sure. I just got it from clearing my dresser. My dresser alone used to contain 300 products. Meaning every inch of it has something. Even the down one that I can no longer use the chair. I cant pull it out anymore at products are available on top and below of the chair.
I am saying goodbye to it as I think this has expired. Even though expiration date cannot be seen from the bottle. And also I am not sure that it is working on my skin anyway. I am just sad because I am thinking of the money I burned just to have this one. (I wish Philippine beauty products will level up and actually compete in the Asian market). Okay that's all for today. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment