Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Goodbye #76: Underarm White Cream

This is a product from Thailand that happens to be good for nothing. I purchased around 2015, yes during my hoarding phase. Not sure if I got it for 15AED or 20AED for piece. And if my memory serves me right I have at least 5 of it? I manages to finish one tub and it contains only 5GRAMS. This is not available in physical stores in UAE and I got it through an IG seller.
 
There is nothing much to say about this Underarm White Cream. Because basically it did not do anything at all. This yellow cream won't even sink in to the skin. And so I ended up keeping the remaining tubs away. Which I find again upon cleaning up my stash.
Actually what I am doing is if I find anything from my stash I am keeping it on top of my drawer for a few days. Thinking what can I do about it or if I can recycle it. If I cannot come up with anything to make it useful then it really has to go. It wont even work as foot cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment