Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Daiso Product #19: Daiso Skin Glow Base

Daiso is a shop that I am visiting a lot just to look around but I always end up buying something. Even if I do not need that something. Back in the day when I was a hoarder, I had much of what we call Daiso Haul and I managed to share some of them over here. Then what happened over the years? I tried to be a minimalist that I stopped the ‘hauls’ altogether from all the shops. Then I realized that I would never be a good writer nor a photographer so what is the point in blogging? In addition, the time, ah all the adults can relate to it. Not having enough time. I am back to writing posts again because it might be helpful to others. I started sharing about Daiso products but honestly, we do not have the best Daiso in the world. Daiso in other countries have food, clothes, shoes and many cosmetics to choose from.

In UAE Daiso barely has cosmetics and I do not know why? I have seen this Daiso skin glow base back in June 2020 only at Dubai Mall for 7.35AED and I bought a few pieces. I have never seen it in other branches. I have never seen it again at Dubai Mall. They do not have any idea when they will have it again. Or if the main Daiso discontinued it. I know this is a base for makeup but it is as good as moisturizer. It is transparent in color. And I am sorry if I am not really good in describing things. But I am labeling it good just because it is moisturizing and affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment