Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Containing my excitement over the trip..

Honestly, I a so excited with the upcoming trip. Why would I not be? I will go to my dream country. For the first time. In Italy. In Europe. Not just any other country in the world. The country where there are great cheese, pasta, tiramisu and all the wonderful buildings in the world. The country that is quite cold. So unlike of the country that I am living in for the past 6 or 7 years of my life. I have a list of places that I want to visit and see; but then I am not relying 100% on that list for I know that when I am already there my time will not be enough. But no complaints here. I am just happy that I will be able to visit and who knows next year or so I might come back again and that time I will take a longer vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment