Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 18, 2013

Upcoming trip!

In just a few hours I will be on the airport. For this much awaited trip. And when I come back from this mini vacation I swear that I will be writing everything about it. So to help my other kabayans who wants to go there in the future (Italy, I will visit at least 4 places in such a short span of time). I had been searching all over the internet for some informations that can help me but to no avail. Yeah, I found some blogs but mostly they are from the all time travellers. Like the other day, I was looking for vintage shops and so far all I've got are names for all the branded goods and still quite pricey for me. I want to write about vintage/thrift shops, what you can find and how much. And yeah about food too. I tried searching the net about groceries and food that I will find only in Italy. Yeah I know the usual like pasta and cheese, but I am looking for something else. I am a junk foodie who tries all the possible chips and chocolates out there as well as different bread spreads. I will be looking for this currently famous Speculoos which is I haven't seen in the UAE yet. I will also visit the Fossil shop; yeah Fossil is available in UAE but only the watches those gorgeous bags and wallet are not! To think that Fossil leather is quite affordable compared to other products in the market.


This trip is not that easy as it seems to be; my boyfriend spent so much time looking up in the internet for so many things First the hotels, then the timings of the trains and buses as well as the prices. How the heck we will travel with our luggages in tow? Where we will gonna eat? Our itinerary each day! That is why I cannot be so choosy. If we have all the time in our hands then I would love to visit all the attractions there is in every city. I must also bear in my mind that we have to rest. As I know that he is not a fan of walking around a lot. So I will just enjoy whatever there is. After all, travelling is a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment