Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser



Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser
Price: below 20AED for 200ML
Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol Denat, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Methyl Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Parfum
Made in Italy
 
This was my first purchase from Clean and Clear line of facial products. I was just browsing the aisle looking for a cleanser that will suit my combination skin. This cleanser caught my attention as the bottle says it is a BLACKHEAD CLEARING cleanser. What I like about it is the availability. Almost all the stores in my area in Ajman it is available. As of the price it won't break the bank as it is no more than 20AED.

I'm about to finish one bottle; as far as cleaning the face goes it works fine. It doesn't sting my skin. No need to wash my face with water and other cleanser IF I don't have time anymore or too sleepy. But as of the whiteheads? I don't feel or notice any difference. Will I purchase again? Well, maybe if the next product I am about to use will not live up to my expectations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment