Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Bioderma Sensibio H2O


Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution
Price: 33.00AED for 100ML at IBN Sina Pharmacy
Made in France


While browsing the products at IBN Sina Pharmacy, I was just looking for a cleanser and moisturizer without any particular brand on mind. This caught my attention as the name sounds familiar but can't remember why. Purchased the small bottle (100ML) for 33.00 AED. Sure I can find cheaper product but I was drawn to it due to it's simplicity and looks like not much chemicals into it. I was not able to read the ingredients as they were so small. 


I fell in love with this Bioderma Sensibio H20 or known as Micelle Solution, within the first use as it is so gentle in the eyes. My skin did not have any violent reaction towards the product. I waited if it will dry out my skin or will I have a break outs or will it hurt but none of those happened. One swipe and it was able to clean my face. It works as a make up remover and at the same time facial cleanser. So on my next visit to a pharmacy I got myself the biggest one, it cost me 92.00AED for 500ML. 


Definitely, I will purchase this product again and use it but not on daily basis as I will try out other products to see if there will be a more affordable brand that can compete with Bioderma.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment