Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fino Leatherware Keychain


Fino Leatherware
Price: 195.00 PHP at Fino Store in Mall of Asia
Made in Philippines

Fino Leatherware is a Filipino brand. I have come to know this brand because of blogs and forums recommending it. So when I went home I visited their branch in MOA. I just hope one day they’ll have an online shop.

What I like about them is their leather goods are not limited only in black and brown. And they have a lot of small items which are perfect for people who loves to collect leather goods. Just like this one in the photo. Leather keychain in PINK!

Next time I’ll share my Turquoise license holder and card wallet from them too. Until then.. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment