Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Current sale in UAE shops

Just a quick post as I was lucky enough to visit at least 3 malls over the weekend. And here are the shops that are still on sale right now:

Tchibo is a shop in UAE that offers affordable clothing and household items and they are still on sale. They are offering 30% off on clothing items.

While Centrepoint/Splash is having a clearance sale. Meaning everything must go. Old collections of clothing.

And in Outlet Mall almost all the shops are having a massive discount too! So if you need anything this is the right time to purchase. And I can't say prices will still be the same in the years to come. It might be the last year that we all can enjoy this kind of sale.

That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment