Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, August 21, 2015

Essence Makeup Haul Part 6

August is my birth month and recently I celebrated my birthday. I'm not the type who would tell people that it's my birthday. Having a party is not my thing. But then as my friend says I should be happy and celebrate it as life is meant to be celebrated. Well what can he expect from the drama queen like me? And because of my birthday I decided to treat myself to some make up. But honestly it left me with guilt feelings afterwards as I barely wear make up and it might just be one of those items I purchased but I never use. Anyway, I can't return these anymore and I opened them already so since I have I might as well share them with you through photos:
Essence is a brand of make up from Germany. And so far it still holds the top spot of being the most affordable makeup in UAE. The only shops I know that carries them are the Carrefour in Oasis Mall and Geant in IBN Battura. But if I were you don't bother visiting Geant as they seem to be always out of stock unlike Carrefour Express that seems to replenish the items from time to time.

It is so affordable that I'm able to have an almost complete collection. I have all the lipstick shades that I like. I think I also have all the shades/line of lipgloss. All the shades of Essence Silky Touch Blush. And I don't know what has gotten into me that I purchased a lot of Essence Mono Eyeshadows and now as I think about it I should have just spent the money into buying another Timberland Boots. Each Essence Mono Eyeshadow costs only 9.00AED. While the Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart costs only 23.00AED. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Will post some swatches as soon as I get time to take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment