Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nectar of Nature and LCS Wax Strips

Good morning/good evening wherever you are in the world guys. Well a week ago I have seen over the Instagram a quote that says don't keep on trying to make a living that you forget to live your life. I can't help but to smirk at the said quote. It is easier than done. And once again I asked myself the same question that I asked a countless times before 'what exactly am I living for?'. For me having a good life means having a balanced work and personal life. But then I think that concept might exists only in a few countries, mostly in European countries I heard. But that idea is totally unknown to the rest of the world. Rich people are too busy how to become richer at the expense of little people like us. Not having enough time for myself is my rant of the day. I know I am not the only one in this boat. Sorry guys that I have to share my rant first before going on into details about the product I'm about to introduce to you. I'm feeling bad because there are so many things that I want to do like general cleaning of the whole room/flat but after writing this post I need to go out and pay bills. Then shop for food that I am about to cook later. And before I know it the day is over. The place now looks like a mini warehouse. But what to do yani? This is the life over here. And this is my life. Who knows one day some good changes might come my way.
I'm not going to sell them. I purchased them when they had a sale last month on Carrefour. Each box costs 1AED only. And maybe it was for one day only. Because when I came back after a week they were back on their original prices and not only that those prices increased a little too. Guys if you are here on my page hoping to see an in depth review and dissecting the information about this product then I'm sorry to disappoint you. This is a personal blog where I write my rants/experiences in life and beauty products like this happens to be a part of my life. The purpose is for me to introduce the product. Or spreading awareness that such product/brand exists. I'm always after brands that are affordable and easily available and if ever that are having a massive sale then I would like to share that information too.
Nectar of Nature underarm wax strips ~ I had been buying this brand since forever but I don't use it on my underarms. I'm using it on my legs. I have a small legs because I am petite so this one is enough for me. Price was 8.75AED they it went on sale for only 1AED and after the sale it becomes 10.75AED! If I had know that they will be increasing the price I should have taken all the items on the shelves that day. I don't know how often I use wax strips but as soon as I feel some hairs growing on my legs I remove them immediately. I don't have flowery words to describe this brand but I can assure you that it can do the job properly and this is the cheapest brand in the market. 
Nectar of Nature face wax strips ~ I had been buying it too for the longest time but then I don't use it on my face. I'm using it on my legs especially when there are just small areas that the bigger strips missed. I went on sale for only 1AED so I hoarded a little. Good thing is after the sale it did not have any increase on price. So maybe when I finished all the boxes I'll stick to this strip.
Nectar of Nature ~ a name to remember when looking for an affordable line of toiletries or skin care. It is a French brand with a goal to create products that every household can afford. Admit it everywhere the prices are increasing so it is good to know that there are still companies that cares. That's why I just can't help but shake my head whenever I see an overpriced items. Would you believe that other brands of wax strips in the Carrefour are insanely expensive? Double the price of Nectar of Nature! Duh!
Nectar of Nature and LCS are both brands under one company. I don't know why they have to introduced two brands anyway when both are the same when it comes to performance and price range. Or well maybe aside from packaging the ingredients used on both products might be different. Haven't read/inspected the box yet. 
LCS mini gentle wax strips ~ it used to be 8.75AED before the sale of 1AED each and now the current price is 10.75AED. I don't like it much because even if it is supposed to be gentle this is most stickier of them all and sometimes hurt a bit. But then if Nectar of Nature is nowhere to be found I will still choose it than the other brands in the UAE market.
Country of Origin and Ingredients for those who cares. Okay guys thank you for visiting my page. Thank you for reading this post. Comments are welcome just don't be rude. And I'm about to throw out the boxes now to lessen the mess in my little room/flat. Hopefully I'll have a time like this again so I can take more photos and get to share them. Yes as much as possible I write a separate post on each product that I'm using. If you have any suggestions about affordable products I can try on please feel free to say so. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the article, there is a great mix of detailed information for businesses to start taking advantage of social media. I found it great that you included the fact that growing on social media takes engaging with your audience as it’s one of the biggest things our company tries to emphasize on. Wonderful article.
    Custom Printed Boxes
    Custom Boxes with Logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Pinoy Lambingan

    ReplyDelete