Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Daiso Product #13: Lemon Peeling Gel

Daiso Lemon Peeling Gel
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso Dubai Mall
Made in Korea
Peeling gel is a product from Asia that's serve as a cleanser. Not only for the face but also for the body. It is an a very gentle exfoliant that uses fruit enzymes to remove dead skin cells. The most popular brand right now is the Cure Aqua Gel which happens to be expensive and unavailable in UAE market. Thankfully good old Daiso decides to release their own version of peeling gel. I think this is a new product from Daiso. I purchased it from Daiso Dubai Mall and haven't seen it yet in other branches. Daiso Lemon Peeling Gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment