Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, September 14, 2015

Essence Makeup Haul Part 7

For the month of September there's no occasion and my birthday is over. But then I visited Carrefour Express at Oasis Mall and as expected I did not walk away empty handed. There's no way that I can resist buying anything from Essence. Since it is the most affordable makeup in the UAE market. For those who doesn't know Essence is a drugstore brand of makeup from Germany. The brand is targeted for students and young ladies hence the low prices. Only a few shops in UAE carries this brand. Here's what I got myself this time:
I'm not into red lipsticks now but as I've said since it is very affordable it wouldn't hurt to get myself a few shades eh? Each lipstick costs only 12.00AED so bought 2 sets of these. One for me and one for my little sister in Manila. The sad part is there are so many Essence items that are not available in the UAE. But can't blame the shops though. For them to bring them all there must be a huge demands from the customers, right? This is not really popular over here. This may not be the best lipstick in the world but not bad either. It does not bleed. Color pay off is great. Won't hurt the pocket. But a very few color selection. In fact I think I already have almost all the colors in this line of Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks.
That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. And I'll try to get some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment