Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My HOLIDAY and some shoes..

Well happy holidays to all wherever you are in the world. Today is the first day of our supposed to be four days holiday. Do I sound happy? Naahhhh. Don't get me wrong please I don't have anything against the celebration but what causes my sadness is unlike some of you guys (I'm not too sure if I should share stuff like this in the internet but hey I'm disappointed) for us in the office it is like we only have one day holiday. Because next week our new manager will not give us any off day. Meaning we have to be at work by Saturday. Uhm, our business is doing well so we were expecting that we will have a reward by letting us enjoy the holidays but they love to do the opposite. The more money we bring in the more we lose our holidays because if we achieved 110% out of 100% target they want again to surpassed whatever we last achieved. Great just great. Whatever happened to the word quality time. Balanced work and life. Don't work too much that you forget how to live. Just great. Simply great. And top of it all I don't have a choice but to follow. 

In the UAE I think there are only 9 days holiday in a year and we don't get to enjoy them all. That I think it would have been better if there'll be no holidays at all for all of us. Sorry as that sounds selfish but at least that is fair for all. You'll feel this way too if you have a well deserved off day taken away from you. It is like this all over the world? That whatever is written in the labour law does not really matter? I'm just at home. Sulking. Doing household chores. Daydreaming that one day a chance to work somewhere else will come. Someday. I feel so helpless that in the end that is the only solution I can see. To be able to move away someday.
 
I was taking some photos while there is still light outside but then the camera's battery is about to die soon that I have to charge it. I may have a good camera but I don't like the shots it produces at night. Here's just one photo that I wanted to share with you. Some Brazilian shoes that I got. I love their quality. I'll be posting more photos as soon as I can. As these Brazilian brands of shoes are totally worth of every penny spent on them. I have this black slippers that I had been using since 2009. That's how great they are. But I rarely find my size. That's the only downside as I have a very small feet. 
I'll just watch some episodes of On The Wings Of Love before continuing household chores. Thanks for listening to my rants in life. And please don't judge it is not everyday that I am like this. There are just times. As I had been carrying too many burdens in life that I need an outlet to vent out. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment