Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, September 11, 2015

My Friday and some lipstick swatches

Every Friday I'm out of the flat. Eating out in some fast food chains and doing some window shopping. Then the weekly grocery shopping. But today it is different as no one will be with me. So I had to stay home. Before I went to bed last night I decided how my day will go. Will try to take some photos for this blog. Will pack some goods for my cargo this coming December. And clean up the room. Alas, the day is about to end I haven't accomplished much. It started when I woke up late. Woke up at 9 instead of 6 as I originally planned. I was dying to watch all the episodes of Aldub as well but then I overslept! And when I woke up ended up reading my favorite blog then watched some clips via YouTube. What a day.  
Here's the swatches of the lipsticks I own. Taken using aperture mode and during my lunch break last week. My Sony Alpha 6000 will be one year old soon and yet I haven't master it at all. I still suck. As of the lipsticks I planned to write each post but even that until now is just well a PLAN! But I will try. 
Photo taken when I placed my hand under the brightest light in the room. But the messy background is not a good sight for me to take photos which led me to my original plan weeks ago to clean up the room especially the floors and the corners! Hay buhay OFW. I always end up not doing it as every night I am too tired to do anything else. 
Clear photo because I used the Auto Mode of my camera and sadly I'll be using much of it. Sad because it means that I'm not improving at all. Well the day is not yet over but instead of sulking because I lack the photography skills I'll try to at least finish something before I go to bed again. Bye for now! Hope you are enjoying your Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment