Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gosh Velvet Touch 161: Sweetheart

Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick 161 Sweetheart
Retail Price: 45.00AED
Sale Price: 33.25AED
Available at Beauty Bay/Centrepoint
www.goshcosmetics.com

Initially I wanted to write a rant post but then changed my mind a few minutes later as I believed somehow things will get better soon. And I am so happy to know that my superiors give nothing but good feedback about me. The law of karma. You reap what you sow. I work hard and I get recognition in spite of me not saying anything. And so instead of ranting I'll just share another Gosh lipstick that I own. Featuring Gosh Velvet Touch 161 Sweetheart.. Tada!!!!!! 
Gosh is a Danish brand of cosmetics. In UAE Market Beauty Bay or Centrepoint carries it. I believe in all their branches across UAE as I got mine at Ajman City Centre branch. Admittedly the first factor that lured me into buying this brand was the price range. This is the most affordable brand I found at the shop. And the black tube looks expensive. Purchased this at the time my lipstick hoarding started. Chose this shade as this is nude even without swatching it first at the store. As you can see the black round tube does not come with a box. There's a glossy part in the middle where the name Gosh is embedded. The bottom sticker represents the shade of the lipstick. And where the name is written.
Name Gosh is also embedded in the lipstick. And look at that gorgeous shade of nude brown. This is so far the Gosh nude lipstick that looks good on me. I went crazy and purchased all the nude lipsticks without trying them out first or even reading a review about them. Lesson learned anyway. 

Gosh is the creamiest lipstick I own. The good is it glides on smoothly on the lips and moisturizing. The bad is this creaminess make the product breaks easily when pressed a little harder on the lips. 
This is yay for me. Perfect for everyday use especially at the office. My favorite shade. If I will get a good incentive on this coming salary and Centrepoint is still on sale I might get myself another Gosh lipstick or get a cream blush from them if they have any. How about you? Do you love Gosh? Are you crazy about their lipsticks like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment