Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Empties Part 5

Empty Bottles!!!
I just happen to be at home and cleaning up the room again. And so taking some photos to share before throwing them out. As of the creative photography I gave given up on it a long time ago. Just having a clear photos like this one is enough.
Nectar of Nature Conditioner
Price: 2.00AED (Buy 1, Take 1)
From Carrefour
Nectar of Nature is a brand from France that aims to produce affordable products to every household. I got it on sale that's why it is so cheap. But the normal price is less than 10AED for a bottle of 200 ML which is not a bad price at all. It is still affordable even on the usual price. I wish I could share a sensible review about this product but there's not much for me say. It is not a bad product but I have such a bad hair meaning shampoo and conditioner are not enough. It smells good. Have softening effect on the hair and that's it. 
Bath and Body Works 
French Lavender and Honey Body Wash
Price: 60.00AED (Buy 1, Take 1)
I will not buy from Bath and Body Works not unless they are on sale or having a promo like that. I waited for their promo for Dubai Shopping Festival for the month of January but I was disappointed. Yes scented candles were only 22AED but for at least two variants only. Some body mists and body wash were available for only 15AED. My point is the sale items were the ones that no one would usually choose when it is on normal price. Scents I have never even seen before! SO it is better to wait for them to have a buy 1 take 1 again rather than grab from the supposed to be biggest sale of the year! But anyway my interest in their body washes are waning.

As of this scent French Lavender and Honey honestly I have never seen or smell a French Lavender so I can't compare if it is indeed smells like one. As of the honey I think yes there was a hint of honey as the smell is sweet. But this will not be in my 'favorite' list and will not purchase again. This is too sweet for my liking and expensive. 
Wakilala Bright Up Essence
Price: 60.00AED
Made in Japan
I'm not too sure if I have written a separate entry about Wakilala Bright Up Essence or has it been included before in my previous Empties post. First of all this is not available in the UAE market. Most of the Japanese products with the exception of Daiso are not available in the UAE anyway. The only brand that I know of that you can find here are Sheishido (did I spell it correctly?) and SK II ~ both are insanely expensive. Damn. There are woman like me who can't afford those you know.

I got this one from a trusted IG seller in spite of being expensive. This is an essence solely made for underarms. They are marketing it as an underarm whitener. But it doesn't whiten the skin. But I love it as after a day at work rub it in the armpits using a cotton you'll see the dirt being removed. Plus I love its cooling effects. I still have a bottle I think. Will not repurchase for now. Not because it is a bad product and in fact I love it. But I am at the point of saving all the money I have as I'm not yet giving up on the goal of getting out of this place. The sooner the better, before I go insane. 
 That's all for now. I have posted more photos but while writing it got deleted. And it would take me ages again before I can have a time to take a few snap shots. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment