Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, February 29, 2016

Empty Bottle 1: Avene Cold Cream

Eau Thermale Avene Cold Cream
Can't remember the price anymore. I asked a friend to buy it for me when she went to Paris last December 2014. In the UAE market the price will be around 200AED or so but since it was purchased directly from France, the price was lesser. And I so love seeing an empty bottle in the house. It means that my hard earned money did not go to waste as I managed to finish the product. Planning to finish all my stocks this year.

Avene's Cold Cream is quite a mystery to me due to its smell. This large bottle of body lotion smells 'natural' to me while the cold cream that's meant for the hand reeks of chemical smell and feel. This moisturizes the skin well while the hand cream makes me feel that my hands are rubber of some sort.  That makes it hard for me to finish the hand cream and I'm planning to mix it with others.

This is perfect for people with sensitive skin as this brand mostly uses spring water which said to be good for the skin. Will I repurchase? The answer is NO. Because of the price. I purchased other brands that works the same but in a more reasonable amount. And lastly as the life keeps on getting harder living frugally is really a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment