Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Empty Bottle 2: Byphasse Hair Conditioner

Byphasse Hair Conditioner
Price: 11.00AED
Made in EU
I'll share it again ~ Byphasse is a brand from Spain that aims to produce affordable products. And in UAE it is available in Tati at Mirdif City Centre. Tati is being marketed as French department store with affordable clothing and household items but I don't consider their items falling into the affordable category. But anyway that is not the topic here.

Just want to share another empty bottle p0st and this time it is Byphasse Conditioner. There is nothing special with this conditioner except that it is affordable. And the scent is just a so and so. Will I repurchase? No. Cream Silk is pricier than this but that is the only conditioner that gives my hair a silky touch feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment