Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Adios to Blushers

Yay! Finally I am FREE!
Last year I was a little obsessed with blushers. I know I only have one face and yet I wanted a dozen or so blushers. Including this Bourjois Cream Blush which was included in my wish list. I have an almost complete collection of Essence blushers which are all sitting in my drawer untouched. Think about waste of space and money! Lucky me that the obsession lasted only for a few months and I did not spent a fortune yet! So that's it I am just happy and patting myself at the back :)
PHOTO Credits to the owner

No comments:

Post a Comment