Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hair Products

Hair Products are my current obsession.
I always have thick and 'buhaghag' hair. Buhaghag Google says it is 'loose' in English. I always have this look as if I didn't comb my hair. I don't mind having a thick hair but being buhaghag doesn't look good. Because of this I resorted into hair rebonding. A process to have a super straight hair. But honestly I don't really want that kind of hair. I just don't have a choice. I like to have a curly hair just like this girl in the photo. But having a thick hair gets in the way. SO having this hair style is just a dream for me.
 
Rebonding can be a pain. It takes 4 hours to finish and they will tell you not to wash your hair in 3 days but I don't follow that as I'm not really after having the perfect straight hair. But that process helps making my thick hair looks thin. So even if it is tiring and boring and a pain ~ I am enduring it just so I can have the thin hair that I always wanted (while people are complaining all the time of thinning hair I'm concern about overly thick hair, what a world!). The last time that I had my hair rebonded was first week of February. And after that I went ahead to purchase some hair products. Hoping one of them will be a holy grail in keeping my hair thin.
 
In the following days I will be sharing about them here. BUT as I am a frugal person (trying to be to the max) those purchases are the most affordable they can offer in the market. 
PHOTO Credits to the owner

No comments:

Post a Comment