Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Aster Pharmacy's Promotion

Hello peeps! This post is not a review of Bioderma White Objective Moussant Face Wash ~ but just want to share the information that up to the last day of March 2016 Aster Pharmacy across the UAE is having a buy 1 take 1 promo in selected items. I had been a customer of Aster Pharmacy since 2014 and I'd say this is the first time that I have seen them with this kind of promotion. So for those out there who wants to try some French brands of skin care you better catch this deal. Some brands that they have are Lierac, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Bioderma. I will definitely come back again on my pay day to get more of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment