Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 21, 2016

Perfumes..

I met other people who are into perfumes and body mists and some of them are even collecting them. But I am not. Even so I can see myself buying different brands and scents in the following months not because I woke up and suddenly became crazy over them but I am currently using them as room spray! Let me start that I had been living in a small flat. Lack of ventilation and windows. So the problem lies whenever I cook food.

We all need food to survive and cooking at home is cheaper and healthier but the downside is if you are living in a small and closed space like me the smell emitting from cooking usually hung on the air, clothes and walls. And even on the hair. I used to use air freshener (and some says it is not good for the health) but aside from it being expensive, the smell isn't long lasting. It is good for only a few seconds and then the food smells overpower it. Good old scented candles aren't a big help either.

Until one day before I left for work I decided to spray a Bath and Body Works mist in the hallway and into the room. And when I came back for lunch around 11:30AM the sweet smell still lingers and that came to me as a surprise. Then I went ahead and cook some food and once again sprayed some all over the flat. And when I came back home after work ~ halleluiah! The scent was still there. It was good and I'm satisfied. But as much as I want to purchase more Bath and Body Works variants they are expensive. And so I'll purchase those affordable ones in the market. Will do some trial and error which one will works best. And if you are wondering why not just purchase a room spray they are too expensive for me. And at least perfumes and body mists I can use them too for my clothes and myself if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment