Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Moleskin Cashiers Collection ♥

PHOTOS overload:
At this age one would think that notebooks are now obsolete. Well I tried living a life without notebooks but then to no avail. In the age where when kids hear the word notebook they will immediately assume laptop. This set of Moleskine Cashiers Collection was purchased back in October.

I cannot live yet without a notebook as I am the person who has to write down whatever I am studying. And I am trying hard to study language. Mandarin, Nihongo and Espanol to be exact. Writing down Kanji and Hanzi are not easy so I really have to use notebooks. 

Moleskine is expensive but really a good one. So inspite of the price I do not see myself switching to other brands anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment