Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Home Made Sushi 🇯🇵

Hello!!!! Here I am again with another throwback photos. I am not living in the past. I am not trying to live in the past. But what can I do when in the past I have taken thousand photos. And looking back I have so many memories no matter how small they are. Like this in the photo. That once upon a time I tried cooking and making a sushi. 
If my memory serves me right it was my first attempt. But then since 2017  I am no longer making sushi as I am staying away from rice. Sushi is fun if you have time and if you have someone else to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment