Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, February 2, 2018

Korean Noodles šŸ‡°šŸ‡·

And another blast from the past. I  now remember why I have many photos in the draft. When I went on vacation for Turkey my phone keeps on saying that I have to delete the photos otherwise I won't be able to take new photos. So again another photo sitting in my draft. Posting it for those who are interested. Here are some noodles that I was able to purchase from Hanarum. They are all delicious and affordable. Eating them in different colors is fun too. Very pleasing to the eyes. But then as of this year I will not be buying anymore noodles as I have to cut down on eating carbs. Whatever I post that has carbs on it are all blast from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment