Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Byphasse Hair Mask

Byphasse Hair Mask
Retail Price: 25.00AED [500ML]
Sale Price: 18.00AED
Available at Tati Mirdif City Centre
Made in EU
Byphasse is a Spanish brand of cosmetics with the goal of providing affordable products for all. And in the UAE market it is available in Tati Department Store. Tati on the other hand is a French department store with the same goal as Byphasse. Hence, all the products in the said store are inexpensive. But Tati has only one branch in UAE and it is located in Mirdif City Centre.

I'm not into hair masks but I purchased it anyway just to experience it and since it was on sale. It is very simple to use. Just after the shampoo and conditioner wash your hair and apply the Byphasse hair mask. Leave on for a few minutes then rinse.
The results? I did not notice any difference in my hair. Maybe because this tube lasted for only a few days for me. Or just maybe it is my hair. I always have a full and coarse hair that is quite hard to handle. Maybe it will work better for those with thin or fine hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment