Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Daiso Product #14: Pouch

Daiso Clear Pouch
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in China

I now have more than 30 tubes of lipsticks if I am not mistaken that I decided to get myself a pouch so I can bring some of them at work and can keep on retouching. It's easier to spot/grab them from the messy bag of mine if they are in the pouch. Normally I would have opted for a leather pouch as leather can live forever even when I am gone. But then genuine leather is not so popular in the UAE market as I don't see them often. It's just all about colors and designs. Some shops offer leather products but with price as high as the sky and comes in black or brown only. Old good Fossil leather accessories is not even around. Sigh! 

So instead of leather pouch I bought myself a clear plastic type. Looked for a few shops and other shops offer unbelievable price. It's just made of plastic for crying out loud. Good thing is reliable Daiso is there when you need something for a pocket friendly price. And here's my inexpensive Daiso clear pouch:
Kawaii!! Isn't it?
Thanks for dropping by!
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment