Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 4, 2016

Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Just a few months ago (was it two months?) I received Victoria's Secret Sheer Love Deep Softening Body Butter and I fell in love with it not only because of the scent but because out of all the moisturizing products I owned this is the best there is. As absorbs quickly by the skin in spite of being thick like a butter. And so I thought that other products of Victoria's Secret would be just a good too. So there was a time last year that as soon as I received my salary I spent a fortune to get other products as can be seen the photo below.
 
Each product costs 70.00AED but I have taken 5 products as 5 would costs 200.00AED making each 40.00AED. I did not hesitate picking up Victoria's Secret Love Spell as this is the most popular scent according to some forums and even from the sales assistant at the shop. And anyway Cherry Blossoms smell good, don't they? To make the long story short if I could turn back the time I wouldn't buy it. As soon as I started using the body butter I hated it. At first it's okay but as soon as the product sinks in the scent becomes strong and it is like a strong chemicals gone bad. Just to avoid wasting it I have given the body lotion and body cream to my cousin and as of this writing she hasn't received it yet and when she does only then I'll know if it is just me or this scent really is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment