Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 19, 2015

Victoria's Secret Haul

And because I fell in love with Victoria's Secret Sheer Love body butter, a week ago I visited the Victoria's Secret shop in Dubai. It was the first time that I went to that shop. I was not interested before as it was too expensive for me and little did I know that body butter is way better than lotion and that Victoria's Secret body butters are the best. And just because body butter is my current love and addiction I was not able to stop myself for hoarding a little. Without thinking twice. Without blinking. Without asking my wallet if it is okay and here are the items I got from that visit:
An almost complete line of Victoria's Secret Love Spell which consists of Cherry Blossoms and Peach. I heard a lot of good reviews with the body mists but did not purchase any as I'm afraid it might trigger my headache/migraine. But I'm planning to get at least one when I go back to the shop. I have a strong feeling that I'll be back there again as soon as the pay day comes. Yes, that's how I am when I'm into something. 
Here's the rest of the items I purchased. Each item would cost 70.00AED but they have another option and I'm not too sure if it is just a current promotion or that is their price the whole year long. If I will get 3 products it would cost only 145.00AED. While if I will get 5 products it would cost only 200AED making it 40AED each. So I have taken the latter. And when I visited the other shops to compare that price (and scent) makes Victoria's Secret leaning to affordable side. Other brands either don't carry body butter or would cost 85.00AED and above. 

By the way I'm still not get used to the names of each product. I don't even know how many variants are there for this line and the website is a little confusing for me. I would also search if UAE residents can apply for their loyalty (?) card. It would be useful for me as with the way I'm using the product I think I can consume one tube in a month. And that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment