Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bath and Body Works Haul

I had been seeing the Bath and Body Works shop in Mirdif City Centre since that mall opened up but never even once I made a purchase as I find them too expensive (my impression as how the shop looks from the outside) but then when I met Victoria's Secret body butter and went crazy for it I wanted to collect scented body butters and my quest for it led me to Bath and Body Works. Even so that I did not find body butters in the shop as they don't have any, it does not stop me from purchasing items that I never really intended to purchase in the first place.

If you'll walk into any Bath and Body Works you'll be like Hansel and Gretel who cant help themselves walking into the house made of candies. The scents and how these items are displayed are very tempting to the nose and the eyes. And the fact that they have a promo on weekly basis. If you'll buy 3 pieces of an item let's say the body lotion you'll get the 4th lotion for free. 

Last week their promo was buy 1 take 1 of body mist I did not avail that promo as I think it will be a waste of money and product if I'll purchase the full bottle when they have too many scents to offer. Last weekend the offer was buy 1 take 1 of body gels. And the sales assistant told me that next week it will be buy 2 take 2 for body lotions. Clearly the shop is giving customer a reason to go back every week! As well as the other usual promos.
In the first photo you will see that I got myself 3 small variants of body wash. They are offering it for buy 2 take 3. Each small or travel size bottle costs 30AED only. And OMG if only I have enough budget I'll buy them all. 
Second photo you'll see that I also purchase 3 variants of body mist in travel size. Each costs 35AED. And the good part is it's buy 2 take 3. So I'll get to enjoy 3 scents for only 70AED and the price of the full size bottle is 75AED each. 
And lastly the reason why I visited their shop last weekend. The buy 1 take 1 body wash I'm talking about!! I can't wait to use them all. But one body wash at a time. For those who have an Instagram account you can check them @bathandbodymena. They are usually posting the promo on that account. That's all for now and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment