Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Byphasse Nourishing Hand Cream

Byphasse Nourishing Hand Cream
Sale Price: 9.00AED
Available at Tati Mirdif City Centre
Made in EU
www.byphasse.com
Byphasse is a Spanish brand of skin care with the goal of providing affordable products to all. In the UAE it is available in the Tati shop. Tati shop is a French department store that sells affordable clothing, household items and cosmetics. So far they only have one branch in Dubai and that is in the Mirdif City Centre. They opened last November 2014 if I am not mistaken. I visited their shop only at the second quarter of the year and I'm a regular customer ever since. I hoarded products when they were on sale. One of them is the Byphasse Nourishing Hand Cream. 

I always have a dry hands no matter what is the weather. Be it summer or winter. And since last year I had been using different brands of hand cream. At the end of the day no matter how good the product is I still have a dry hands. Even though I drink a lot of water and watch my diet carefully. I have a dry skin as long as I can remember. And I need to keep on using a hand moisturizer and body creams. I consume a lot. And I used to love expensive French brands but then I can't always afford them so just imagine my happiness when I stumbled upon Byphasse. They proved that taking care of our skin doesn't have to cost a fortune.

Byphasse hand cream comes in white tube with pink cap. I love it because I simply love pink. It is so girlie. This is really what you can call a value for money as the tube is 150ML compare to other hand creams in the market that only contains 75ML. Will I purchase again? Maybe, if they will be on sale again.

No comments:

Post a Comment