Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Western Digital Rugged Case

These are not my photos. Got them from the Western Digital website years ago. It is called Nomad Rugged Case. Purpose is to protect the external disk. Against dust and water. And maybe even when you dropped the disk accidentally it won't be broken and you won't lose the files inside. As I have said YEARS ago. Until now I still don't own one. I don't know why it is not available in the UAE market. Even tried the online shops to see if there are any stocks. But sadly none. Nada. Asked all the electronics shop I can think of but still no result. Guys, please if ever you see it one of these days in the market let me know in the comment section.

1 comment: