Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, August 15, 2016

My Turkey Diaries: Byphasse

A few times now that I walked in Kadikoy area from the opposite of dock for ferries. During those walks I found Cosmo Home. It's a shop for beauty products. They were on sale and so I had to look around because I'm curious. But I did not purchase anything as I don't find them affordable in spite of being on sale. And the brands are nothing extraordinary at least for me. But then out of it all Byphasse is the product that caught my attention. I didn't expect it to be this expensive on this side of the planet. Remember Turkey is part Asian and part Europe. It is very near to Europe. So finding a European brand in a price so steep is shocking for me. Especially for a brand I know quite well. If this particular product is available in UAE market it will cost only around 12AED and that's around 10TL only. But look at Byphasse's price over here. Almost 40TL on regular price. The sale price is still very high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment