Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Turkey Diaries: Flormar Shop

On the same day that I went to Mango I also visited the shop called Flormar. Well it has been said that this was an Italian make up then they moved to Turkey years ago. So now it's a Turkish make up brand. I was able to visit it as while here in Turkey and in Istanbul to be exact I walk a lot. And through this walking that I see a lot of shops and many establishments. Though I don't remember them all but only those that caught my interest. Now as of the make up I have given it up a long time but I still have to buy whenever there is a sale to send them to my younger sister, cousin and auntie. Oh my I think they are lucky that I think about them and even include them in shopping most of the time. But then before leaving UAE I told myself why not give make up a try again as long as it won't break my bank account.

On that visit to Flormar I got myself their most affordable nail polish. Has it been 4 or 5 years since the last time I used nail polish? Well I will be doing that again but this time around after using one nail polish I will put them in a box then send them back home at least in our home there are so many women who can share nail polishes as if they will stay with me it will take me a decade to finish and it will just go to waste. And wasting any product is bad right? 

Flormar was on sale when I visited but I don't know until when the sale or Indirim will be? As of the nail polishes I got each costs me only 1.95TL and that's around 2.50AED and believe me I have never a nail polish in UAE in that amount so affordable that I purchase 5 colors all at once and planning to come back again to get more colors from the collection. I did not take a look at the prices of other make up but if I were to compare it to UAE prices and I'm sorry that I can't help it you will understand if you are in my shoes; Flormar even without sale is still affordable. I am into lip products that I take a look about its price. Around 20TL and only 9.90TL when on sale making it around 12AED. When I go back I will check the prices of other product so I can share time here with you.

There are many branches of Flormar in Istanbul but this one I am talking about is located in Kadikoy. The whole Istanbul knows about Kadikoy. Metro goes to Kadikoy. Even bus goes to Kadikoy too. You will know you are already in Kadikoy when you see the dock for ferries. And standing from that side you will see Burger King across the street. It is near to that and you can ask anyone and even if they don't speak English just rely on their hand gestures. And of course a woman is the best person to ask for it since its makeup. If I will see another branch again I would immediately share it over here. Now let me share then nail polishes I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment